Dental veneers are very thin pieces of durable, tooth-colored shells that are bonded onto the front of teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile. They are generally constructed of a resin-composite material or porcelain and are permanently bonded to the front teeth. It can be used to treat several cosmetic issues, such as chipped, fractured, discoloured, or smaller-than-average teeth.
- Whitening discoloured teeth
- Bridging the gap between teeth
- Repairing fragile teeth
- Repairing broken teeth
- Realignment of uneven or broken teeth
- Avoid chewing on harsh items such as pens, ice, or your fingernails.
- Never use your teeth to open packaging or condiment sachets.
- Avoid chewing food with your front teeth..
- Eat harder foods with your back teeth only; break up hard foods like chocolate bars
- Use of a mouth guard is must when participating in sports.
Schedule an appointment at the Royal Dental Whittier today to discuss your options.