Dental Bonding is a restorative process that includes bonding a tooth-colored resin to a tooth and curing it with the use of ultraviolet light. Bonding is quicker and less expensive than veneers or crowns, and can thus be a good alternative to make small cosmetic improvements to your teeth.
- To restore decaying teeth composite resins are used to fill the cavities
- To restore teeth that have been damaged or fractured
- To fill gaps between teeth
- To make stained teeth appear whiter
- To correct the shape of teeth
- As a cosmetic replacement for amalgam fillings
Dental bonding, like porcelain veneers, may address a wide range of problems, including discolouration, chipping, gaps, cosmetic cracks, and more, all in a single procedure.
Compared to other cosmetic procedures teeth bonding is the least costly cosmetic treatments
Time involvement is minimal. Unlike crowns and veneers, the dental bonding technique can be completed in a single visit.
- Avoid habits like biting your nails, chewing on pens, ice, or other hard food objects
- Avoid tearing things with bonded teeth
- Call the dentist if you discover any sharp edges on a bonded tooth
Schedule an appointment today or visit the Royal Dental Whittier to get the best dental solution!